Sunday, October 2, 2011

Today's and October 1's Christopherism's

Oct 1, 2011: "That's President Monson!"

Oct. 1, 2011: "The bad guys are dead I beat them!" As he was playing with his cars and Batman and Joker toys.

Oct. 1, 2011: I can't sing sweetie Mommy's sick. "Please try?! Please try?!  Please, please Mommy try?" So I sang one song Called Never Smile at A Crocadile, well I attempted to sing it with a sore throat, congestion and a cough. It didn't sound very good. Then he asked me to sing Imagination and I said I couldn't sing anymore because my throat hurts and I'm sick. "Can Daddy sing Imagination?" I'll go ask him. "Daddy can you sing Imagination song?" Daddy: I don't know that song. "Mommy sings it!" Mommy: "I can teach you to sing it Daddy!" Daddy: (whispers to me softly) "I don't want to learn that song, I'll make one up." And he did. Silly boys and men.


Oct. 2, 2011; "How many crocidiles have teeth?" Mommy: I think they all do. "They don't all have teeth, they are just made of bone and I kind of can make it's mouth open like this with it's hand, and it eat's the other guy, my toy." "He's eating his wrist! Oh no an alligator eating me OOOOOOOHHHH!" "The Dinosaur is eating me AAAAAAGGGGGGHHH!" Boys are morbidly funny sometimes apparently.

Oct 2, 2011; "I'm hungry!" "I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast!" Okay, uh oh we don't have any bread. "We never get peanut butter and jelly sandwiches oh :(" Daddy: " I can make pancakes that can be used to make a pancake sandwich." " Okay, Daddy, Oh no what happened to the Red Juice? It spilled, I helped Daddy clean it up, now can me drink the rest of it? I drink the Red Kool-Aid  Juice so it won't spill. Ah it spilled again! " I shut it (garbage can) and you opened it right. I want peanut butter and jelly it's right here I want that Peanut Butter and Jelly first. There's a little bit more scotch left." Mommy:You don't even know what that means. "That's good Daddy, mmmmmm." Licks Fingers. Singing happy songs. "Dad can you get me a plate, mhmmm yes you can!" "You're going to let me borrow that one for a while from Brynlee, Brynlee gave it to me than we have to give it back to her?" Dad: No. Why? Mom: It was a present so it's yours.

"Look Mom I'm making a Handcake! A Handcake Mommy! I'm making Handcakes!" (as he smushes his hand into his pancake) Mommy; Look Daddy he's making Handcakes! Daddy; Very cool!

Mommy; If you eat your pancakes and eggs you can have some blue juice.
Christopher: "Why?" Mommy: "Because that's they way it is."
Christopher: "Why is that the way it is?"
Mommy: I don't know

Mommy; You need to drink your Juice on the floor. No crossing over the carpet with your juice.
Christopher; "Why can't I take it across the carpet?"
Mommy; Because it might spill and make a mess.
Christopher; "Why?"
Mommy: "I don't know."

The inevitable why questions begin! I'm going to have to come up with some awesome answers!


Christopher;"Thank you Kool-Aid man! His juice is going down because me's drinking it. His head gets poured in that side. (Pointing to the top) I spilled some a yittle bit." Mommy; Be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment