Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween Party

We went to a Halloween Party tonight! Christopher was Superman!
 I was Maid Marian and Robert was Robin Hood!
                                                          Corn bag toss; he got 2 out of 3!
                                                Superman and Buzz Lighyear, these two are buddies!

                                                           A sulking Superman
                     My boy consented for taking pictures with us if he could go play musical chairs afterwards.
                                                           Mommy with Superman
                                                    Superman, Maid Marian and Robin Hood!
                                            Superman and Batman! And Robert was joking he was Robin!

                                                        Pumpkin Bowling! He hit quite a few!

                                                            Musical Chairs!


                                                   Happy Smile, when he got out he cried so hard.
                                                     He was still trying to figure out the game.
                                                                   Freeze Dancing
                                                        He loves to groove! That's my boy!


I have to share a few things he's said the last couple of days. This morning I was feeling very nauseated and not doing well, I had a bad headache and a really hurty tummy. But later on today I felt better. 
He walks in and says; "If you have num nums it will feel you better!" He can be so sweet sometimes!


Later tonight he said; "I gotta go do my job and get the bad guys out there!" 
He had his superman costume on and was pretending to punch, kick and fight bad guys.
He was pointing to go outside and get the bad guys out there.


Last night we were driving home from dinner with Cheryl and Joe at Bombay House.
I had told him that the Sun, Mountains and Trees go to sleep when it gets dark.
Therefore, he replied; 
"Goodnight sun! Goodnight Trees, mountains, red things (I said,honey those are leaves), goodnight leaves, goodnight sky!"


This hilarious quote happened yesterday.
Christopher: "Check it out ladies!" as he puts his right leg up and grins ear to ear! Quite a few laughs from me. "Is that what you tell the girl's at school?" "Yeah!" he repeats it because i laugh so hard every time he does! Haha! He keeps saying it and laughing with me. Sometimes I have no idea where he hears these phrases or comes up with them. But, they are sure funny!


This morning; "Look this diaper matches the Luigi one daddy put on me!" It does."Is President Dorf on the penny? They match!" President Lincoln the President of the United States a long time ago, is on the penny. He showed me 2 pennies. He knows they match.  I think he meant President Uchtdorf in our Church 1st Presidency. It's a 
hard name to say!


This funny one happened 2 days ago.
Robert: "Corn dogs, corn dogs they are so good to eat, good when they're fresh, good when they're old. Good when they're hot, good when the're cold." 
Christopher: "They're not good cold! They have to be warm!"


The Ward Halloween Party was fun tonight! An 11 year old boy told my husband he was lucky to be married to such a beautiful woman! I said oh thank you and gave the boy an appreciative hug.
 I told him it was good for my husband to be reminded how lucky he is.
 My husband came home and told me he has competition now! Haha! He was teasing of course!


Hope you all had a great Friday night!


Love, Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment