Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Square Surprise!

"Mommy I have a square surprise for you!" He picks up his blocks and hands me them. They go on top his train.
I love my little guy!

"Food goes in my mouth then out my bum!" "Food goes in your mouth and out your bum!" "And that's when we go poop in the potty like a big boy!" Yes you need to learn to use the big boy potty.  Apparently Daddy taught him what happens with food and his digestive system a few days ago! I said yep, that's right but we don't talk like that when we're eating. It's yucky. We need to say nice words while we are eating.

"Mommmmmmy! Get me out of my room! I no want to nap!" BANG BANG BANG KICK KICK KICK KICK ON HIS DOOR, THROWING THINGS. "No Christopher I'm sorry but you need to nap."
"Me no want to!" Ohhhhhhh :( pout and screaming and kicking and banging continues for a half hour. Then he falls asleep.

I'm sure he'll say more things today when he wakes up from his nap. I'll check back in later.
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment