Saturday, October 29, 2011

Imaginary Snowballs

"Mommy I love you, yeah, yeah, yeah!" "I love my Mommy, I love my Mommy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!"
My son sang this as he was dancing for me earlier today! I love him oodles, the best charmer ever!;)
Robert taught him that song and that dance.

"It's not water time, it's juice time!" He said this after he woke up because it's daytime and he wanted juice, it's not night time when he has water!

He said all these yesterday and the day before;
"Look it's Daddy's Birthday Card! It's says Daddy Robert Merkley!"

Robert; "What's my full name?"

Christopher; "Daddy Robert!"

Mommy; Christopher, What's your Daddy's full name? You know it.

Christopher; "Grandpa Clark!"

Mommy; "No, that's my Daddy!"

Robert; My full name is Robert Blaine Merkley

Christopher; "Wobert Bwaine Merkwey!"

Robert; "What is Grandpa Joe's whole name?"

Christopher; He replies with a question mark face as if he's rebuttaling: "Daddy didn't you answer your own question?"

Robert; "My Daddy's full name is Blaine Joe Merkley".

Christopher; "Bwaine Joe Merkwey!"

"I'm playing catch with  snowballs!" He tells Mommy as he pretends to throw me 2 imaginary snowballs!
I say; Got it! Here you go! And throw them back to him.
Christopher; "I got it Mommy!" As he pretends to catch them.  Mommy; "Great job Christopher!"
I throw it again he says; "I got it again Mommy!" I reply; "Great Catch Christopher!"
Mommy; "I'm going to the Library!" Christopher; "To take my books back? Can I come too?"
Mommy; "No, I'm studying you stay here with Daddy."
Christopher; " But Daddy's boring!"

No comments:

Post a Comment