Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hiccup Conundrum

This morning I had hiccup burps. I mean the kind that really hurts my throat when I hiccup and burp at the same time. They irritate me. Well, needless to say my son had a solution!
"Mommy I fork your hiccups! I fight them and they go bye bye! Is that all better now?"
So funny! He said those things while I was drinking orange juice!
When I took his picture today he said; "Cheese Quesadillas!"
I said that's so cute, who taught you to say that? "Aunt Elena & Uncle Dave!"

Yesterday he said; "Oh look, a fancy new carpet! That is so cool!" There is a new carpet in the building at the U that he goes to class in, and he thought it was really neat! These pictures are all from this morning!



                                                      Lining up his cars!
                                                        "Cheese Quesadillas!"

Have a great Wednesday!
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment