Thursday, October 6, 2011

Just for Kids!

Remember the old Trix Slogan- Trix are for Kids, not rabbits silly?
Guess what my son said today when I took away his play cars he was banging?

"Cars are not for you, these are toy cars.Cars are just for kids."
I replied; Oh really? I'm writing that down!


Wheels go round and round. (motioning around and around with his hand, not singing the song but saying this with excitement!)

"I win!" He said this after he snuck his toy cars back from me!
"I found the scoop to get that ice cream! Is that better? Is this the chair so me can eat? Can you get me some?!" Daddy: Yes. "Are you sharing with me? Oh thank you! Thank you!"

"2-4-6-8- who do we appreciate, Mommy!" Singing the chant with Daddy after I got him Hot and Sour Soup today.

"I love my Bubby I love my Daddy, I love my Bubby I love my Daddy too!" This is a song Robert made up and sings.

"You not sick anymore!" He said this to me after I told him not to kiss me on my mouth. But, I let him kiss my cheeks.

"Please give me the big Ipad? PWEEEEASE?" Daddy:No. Mommy: If you want nice things from Daddy you need to be nice to Daddy. He had just poked his eye with a toy.

"Dad I want some blue Kool-Aid Juice? PWEAAASE?" Dad: Okay.
"Daddy can have some of my Blue Kool-Aid Juice too?!"
Mommy;Yes, he can. " Do you want some mommy?"
Mommy;  No but thank you for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment