Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Songs of Love

Christopher sang to me today; "Chuga chuga chuga choo chooo, Chugga chugga I love you!" My husband taught him that while I was taking out the garbage this morning.

The other day he sang; "I love my Mommy I love my Bubby and I love my Daddy too and Christopher too; aren't you proud of you!" It's really adorable.
 Robert taught him that too, but it does get bothersome after a while.

We bought him Cars and Toy Story Underwear today.He picked them out.
 I also told him we are giving the diapers to the babies because he is a big boy and the babies need them. It's going to be an interesting few days. In a few days I am going to a free kids swap and bringing lots of things we don't need to it. Diapers will be one of those things. Only he's going to be a mess for a few days until he gets used to using the potty. We are being bold and not going to use diapers except at night anymore. I hope we have some clothes left!

I love that he's playing with these glasses!
Playing with Daddy's Glasses!


Lately he's been into spitting at us and banging things together.
I mean spitting in our faces and trying to make it funny and not rude. I've tried several approaches to this. First I tried taking his toys away and tell him we don't spit in people's faces or they won't play with him; he needs to be nice. When that didn't work I tried; Let's use our mouths for--talking, eating and giving kisses to Mommy and Daddy and saying I love you. That seemed to work a bit better. When I caught him spitting again and he spit at me I asked; "What do we use our mouths for?" He belligerently replied; "Spitting!" When I asked him again he said; "Talking, eating and kissing Mommy and Daddy."

 Still not sure about how to get him to stop banging his toy cars, trucks, trains and  other toys together. Except when he does that I hide them for a while and he doesn't see them for a few days or so. He's also been throwing little cushy footballs at our faces while we were unsuspecting, so I took them away and it's been better so far.

Hope you all have a great Wednesday! We bought 2 packs of underwear for our lil guy today hope we succeed in our potty training endeavor!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment