Saturday, October 8, 2011

Game Day

Today was awesome! Our family got to go onto the Field at Rice-Eccles Stadium and watch the Band play the Pre-Game Show. We even got to run out onto part of the field with them! It was wonderful! We even got to dance the Hokey Pokey and sing the UTAH chant with the UTE BAND! It was a great day!




                                                             By the Ute Band!
                                                              My sweet boy!
                                                              Hamming it up for the Camera
                                                                Cheese
                                                      With the Ute Dancers!

My son said today; "Dolphins have big mouths and they eat people!"
 I replied; "They have big mouths but they eat fish." He insisted again that they eat people. He was laughing when he said this.

He said today;"When I get older I want to play in the Band." "They sound really good, that's a good band." He was commenting on the sound of the Ute Band. I told him my Dad said he'd play the Drums, Flute or Saxaphone when he's older. This part is hilarious. "I want to play the Sexaphone." Mommy and Daddy; "Saxaphone." My son says again; "Sexaphone", he was really trying to say Saxaphone. Then Robert said; "Just say Sax." Christopher said; "Sex." I was laughing really hard, so was Robert.

Then we changed the subject and told him Mommy played the flute. "I'm going to play the Flute too."

"Open the door, me can't see! Don't shut my door! NO SHUT MY DOOR DADDY! Pweaaaaasssse?" Then within 2 minutes he was out cold, in parent's terms that means asleep. He was being naughty for his Daddy so Daddy shut his door.

Goodnight all! I'm so sad the Utes lost so bad today! But, we got to see an awesome part of the game!
Final score 35 ASU- 14 Utes :(, 5 turn overs!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment