Thursday, October 13, 2011

Superhero Fantasy


Mommy; No more banging, please! He knocks over a toy onto the couch and gives me the look like he doesn't want to get into trouble for it. 
Mommy; Does that classify as banging?

Christopher; "No, crashing, me was just playing."
Mommy; don’t do that again or you'll get your toys taken away.

He goes downstairs and plays with his trucks on the stairs. He drops one into the wall and says;
"Me kissed the wall better! It's okay!" How can I punish him for that?

"After my Phineas & Pherb Go-gurt I need real food!" 
Yes you do. "I want a corn dog and cereal and that's it." 
We need to work on his idea of real food. 
Then he says; "I'm not hungry." Boys are complicated.
I said you get to go straight to nap if you don't have a bite before I count to 3! He took 3 bites and then went to bed with little fuss!

Hurrah, Hurrah, Hurrah I'm marching up the stairs! Hurrah-- Hurrah-- Hurrah: I'm marching up the stairs! He exclaimed this about six times and many repeats were while he was walking around the family room! Do you know that song? Mommy; No it sounds very nice! Did you just make it up? 
Christopher; "Yeah, Daddy makes it up too." "And then, the Doctor's put my ear right over here!"
 He places his toy ambulance on his ear that had a skin tag removed about 6 months ago.

"Vroom, Vroom, Voom, Voom, Voom-- ha you bony! Come back here! Raggggh. OOooo look he's marching, he's driving away! I know!"
 He bangs his toy cars together and makes the bad one fall down. "I'm trying!" The toy cars fall off the couch, he tries to beat up the ambulance with his silver car. Maybe Cars 2 wasn't a good show to watch today. He was doing all these actions with his toy cars.

He repeated his alphabet today in very mean terms and said them like he was a bad guy. I stopped him, but it was comical.

“Oooo a Dolphin break it.” He commences panting repeatedly like a dog.
“The number four car the King, Mater you are way bad to me!”

He keeps saying; “Seafood; There’s See Food in my mouth! Only he says it when he’s not eating and there is no food in his mouth. Earlier he was eating a Chocolate Chip Pop Tart and he mused: “ Seafood! Ahhhhh! Over and over again, I taught him that the other day. I think I should’ve been smarter and not taught him that! Getting him to chew with his mouth closed is more challenging!

“Mommy, come over here and play with me!”

"R2D2's dead!  No I'm not dead! Rarrr! Urrrrr! Arrrrrr! RDU2 You're not dead! Haya, ya! Pow Pow! Batman's all dead almost! Urrr! Raaaaaarrr, back to the poem beat! CRASH! Bang! Bang! Urrr! " Boys are entertaining to watch.

Here are a few photos of him playing with his cars.

                                              This is from yesterday, barely peeking out!

                                                      Lining up his cars!
                                                        
"Superman is coming to save the Day! Batman is coming to save the day! My Superpower! I'm coming to get you dead! Batman flies around for a while, "I wonder who's there?"
Christopher as Superman; "Superman coming to the rescue! Superman, Time for the rescue!"

Christopher as Batman; "I'm Batman!"
As Superman; "Nice to meet you Batman I'm the one who gets the bad guys!"
As Batman; "The penguin gets me and me get him with my Batman sword!"
As Superman; "Superman to the rescue! Genius! I and my sword, bang, bang, clang, clang!"

To R2D2; "You're battery is dead!" It actually is.
  As R2D2;  "It's the battery in me not out of me!"

Hope this makes you smile, have a wonderful day! And get outside sometime, it's beautiful!
"Do you wanna play this game daddy?" 
Daddy; No.
"Yes you do!" Snickers and laughs from me and Daddy.
"I want this game Daddy, I want the Tynosaurus Rex."
I can't beat the T. Rex.
"Are you the triceratops?"
"Are you going to get close to the Dinosaur?"
No.
"Yes you are! You gotta get close to the Dinosaur!"
"You got the triceratops Daddy!"
Yes I did. 
"He was running so you couldn't get him, and you got him!"
"Is the perasaraluphus not in this place?"
I havn't seen him.
"You haven't seen any? Why?"
"Look, a Triceratops there!"
"I will let you do that, get Dimetridon!"


                                                        Being Silly playing with Daddy's glasses
                                                                Such a funny boy!
                                                                 Cutie!
                                                           Flirty with the Camera
                                                         A cute, happy picture! Yay!
                                                          
Christopher kept saying; "Is this my Shadow? Is this my Shadow? Oh look my Shadow!
It's on the carpet? Now it's on the wall! It protects me from not being afraid of Monsters tonight, and
me won't be afraid of Dinosaurs tonight that will scare me in my bedroom."
" I don't like them in my bedroom, because they scare me in bed and me will beat them dead!"
Mommy; Okay.
He was right he was looking at his shadow. So entertaining!
"I can't see my shadow in the hallway because it's quite dark! It's quite dark in there!
I think it's in my playroom, it was on my train set! It's on my dinosaur, on my circus!"
"Shark eats the Dinosaurs!"

"Is it time for sleepy time? Mommy and Daddy, go to sleep!
Me and you, you go to sleep!" 
"It's resting time everyone get in your beds!"

Hope this makes you smile and snicker a bit. 
Hope you got outside today, it was a lovely Fall day!




Chelsea







No comments:

Post a Comment