Sunday, October 9, 2011

Superman!

This morning he tried to wake up his Daddy. I wouldn't let him.
He said this as Daddy walked into the kitchen and was standing up.
"Daddy it's time to wake up!" "Wake up, otherwise-wake up!" "Oh are you awake?"
Daddy sarcasticly replies; No I'm asleep!
"Oh, Daddy waked up!"

Daddy; Christopher say Daddy's right or you don't get a quesadilla! Who's right?
"Mommy!" "Mommy can I have a quesadilla?" Mommy; YES!
"Oh thank you!"
He's learned the art of playing off parents.

"A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y and Z Now I know my ABC's next time won't you sing with me!" He sang this song over and over and had me sing with him twice. Then he said it was Mommy's turn so I sang it by myself. He's so smart! He got all the letters right too!

"Mom this is the women's bathroom, I'm a boy!"
"I'm a boy I'm sposed to go in the boy's bathroom, but Mommy can't go in there because Mommy is a girl!"
"Look that's a Mommy Bear and a boy!" He was noticing the Koala Bear, (who's actually a marsupial); holding the baby Koala in her arms. He immediately thought it was a Mommy and boy.
Mommy; I didn't know that! Very cool!

"When me's potty trained can me have a White Shark?!"
Mommy; I can't get you a real one out of the ocean, it might eat you and I don't think you would like that!
" Can me have a Big Great White Plastic one with plastic teeth?! After me's potty trained today!"
When do you want to potty train, right now?
"No, not right now. Me's dancing for you."
"Real Sharks are not nice to me, Sharks are bad. Sharks will bite my fingers off!
Can me get a plastic one when me's potty trained?"

Daddy; Grandma Cheryl and Grandpa Joe are here Christopher!
Grandma Cheryl; We came to visit you Christopher!
"Oh Hi Grandma, me wants to show you all my toys!"
Mommy brings out his Superman Costume.
Tell them what this is honey!
"My Hawoween Costume, Superman!"
Mommy;Let's put it on for Grandma and Grandpa!
Me gets the bad guys! *punch punch* *spin around and kick* punch punch*
Grandpa; Who is that?
"Superman!" Runs and pretends to fly around with his costume on!
Mommy; "It's a Bird, It'a a plane it's, who?
"SUPERMAN!"
Grandpa Joe; Stay away from Cryptonite!
Mommy; Yeah Cryptonite will give you owies!
Christopher; Me's getting the bad guys! *punch punch kick kick* He punches Mommy on accident.
Grandpa Joe; No punching Mommy and Daddy they are good guys!
                                             I'm messing it up Mommy! Ha ha 3 year old boys!
                                       Yesterday he lined up his cars all in a row and had them fall off! So adorable!
                                   Superman Fell down! He was so excited to be surprised by his Grandparents!
                                                          Grandma Cheryl and Christopher!
                                                            Superman picking up his juice!
                                                              No take a picture of my hat!
                                                  Smiling at Cheryl; sorry these are a bit blurry.
                                                      Cowboy Superman drinking Juice.

As they were leaving Grandpa Joe states; What's that? He was pointing at the moon.
Christopher; "The Moon!" "Me can walk on it  like in Imagination song!" I sing him a song at night
where it tells him he can go anywhere he wants and be anyone he wants in his imagination.
It has a section where I say that he can walk on the moon like an astronaut if he closes his eyes and dreams.
He loves it!

I told him a story tonight about when he was a baby that his brain was smaller because his body was littler and that every year his brain grows and get's bigger to help him imagine things with his mind and heart.
That imagination can take him anywhere he wants to go by pretending. He really enjoyed that!

Hope you all had a great Sunday!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment