Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crazy Wednesday!

Guess what happened today?! Well, I woke up around 6 am and couldn't get back to sleep.
It was really windy and I heard my lil guy a little after 7 am saying he was awake.
Anybody want to take a stab at what he did?
He had taken off all of his clothes and his diaper sometime last night or this morning!
I uncovered him and he was a naked J-bird who had peed all over his bed, under his bed and on his mattress and comforter! I was not happy!

I said, "Christopher, Why did you take your diaper and all your clothes off?!"
Christopher; "Because I was cold and Daddy said." Only Daddy never told him to pee in his bed or take his clothes off. He also said; "Because me wasn't wearing an overnight diaper." Which was true because I couldn't find them last night so I put some pampers daytime diaper on him instead. It is very absorbent.
Therefore, I had him take a shower and get cleaned up while I steamvacuumed his bedroom and moved his bed so I could clean under his bed too. Did I mention before I got him in the shower he peed on the hallway carpet? He says, "Me peed on the carpet." So, I had to steamvacuum that up too. And this was while I was asking him if he wanted to try to go potty in his new triceratops potty. He said yes and tried but, he didn't quite make it to the potty in time! Needless to say I'm thankful for the steam vacuum today!

Then, I decided to clean his playroom and take all of the empty wipe and diaper boxes out to the Recycle bin since it's garbage day. While, in this process I decided to use some wood glue to fix his chair. I was smart enough to use it in his carpeted playroom;(sarcasm intended). I inevitably dripped lots of wood glue on the carpet in his room and in the hallway. I cleaned that up with the Steam Vacuum and I am doing lots of laundry this morning from his mess in his bedroom and since I've been sick for 10 days but have been on antibiotics for 3 days now so I'm not contagious anymore.

Today has been my day to catch up for the week I've been sick, and then some! I finally got Netflix to work, for some reason it hasn't worked all morning. But, now it is! I am actually going to class today in a few hours!

And it's only 10:38 AM!

Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it sounds like one of those days where your patience is REALLY being stretched to the limit. It's amazing the amount of pee a little kid can leave EVERYWHERE! Hang in there! I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better.

    ReplyDelete