Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Hiatus

Too see why I've not blogged for a few days please go here; http://www.merkleyadventures.blogspot.com/

Here are some cute things said in the past few days.

My son kicked my knee today and when i said that hurt he replies,"Jesus made me do it!" I say, "No, Jesus only has you do good things." Oh dear! I almost laughed. If he would have said, "The Devil made me do it," at least that has some merit- we have to work on the law of opposition and the difference between good and bad a bit more in our home apparently.


"I'm scared of the dark! Can you bring me my Winnie the Pooh light?" He said this a few nights ago before he was sick. He also said, "Can you bring me my fishy light?" He is afraid of the dark.


On Monday he was; He was watching the 80's Superman movie with Christopher Reeves; he switched to watch the 1941 Superman Cartoons on Netflix . The 80's villains were scaring him! He loves the old Superman Cartoons! And his board book about Superman!


Today he said,  "Mommy, do you want me to leave the light on in the hallway for you? It will help you not be scared!" Yes dear, thank you.


"Mommy I'm hungry, me want Mac and Cheese."


"Mommy come up here and play with me!"


"Mommy, my Garbage Truck will make you feel better." He was playing with his Garbage man and Garbage truck toy in my bedroom as I was trying to rest. It was so cute.


"Mommy, Do you like this Nacho?" Yes, Dear, thank you. "Okay, Goodbye!"


"You have 2 Mickey's on your cup!" Yes, I do. "Oh, this many!" Holds 3 fingers up. No dear this many, I hold 2 fingers up. "Okay this many!' Holds 2 fingers up. Yes, great job! "Me no like Mickey no more." Yes you do you are just saying that.


"I'm running, i'm running, I win!" As he throws his hands in the air- runs back and forth in our basement with a little red round ball. It must be football season!


"Ooooh I don't want the end of this book!" Talking about the book, The Monster at the end of this Book on Daddy's Ipad with Grover on it.


"Thank you, night night Daddy." "I want the door open, *whimper *whine NO! "

No comments:

Post a Comment