Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cutie

As I was waking up my son this morning, I said, "I'm tired."
My sweet boy replies, "But Mommy this sun is up it's time to get up it's daytime outside!"
"I know dear but, Mommy would like to go back to sleep."
"Oh, you tired Mommy?"
"Yes dear."
"Me tired too." *huge yawn
I'm having some hot chocolate to help me wake up.
"Does it help you mom?"
"Yes, it helps a little bit."
"Oh ok." "Can me have cars graham crackers?"
"How do you ask?"
"PLEASE????"
"Yes you may."

Dialogue while eating Graham Crackers;
"You are amazing Tow Mater, Yes I am. Bye! Bye Tow Mater! What are you hiding in front of Christopher's plate? We're onto that. Tow Mater, I should move that. UH OH that's what me was going to be. Why are you starving him why?Cuz you're eating them in my hand. Fishie why are you such a jerk? You can go home me will get him. Hello Graham Crackers! How are you  Graham Crackers? OH NO my LIGHTNIN MCQUEEN FRIEND! Fall Down. Oh no! Da da da da da. SLOW DOWN!"

This is what he said yesterday; ‎"This piece of tape is not tape it is a cricket." He said this yesterday while pulling off the tape with his name on his lunch box off. I replied, "Really?" It was quite cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment