Sunday, September 11, 2011

Update

Today it was so funny, we were with my in laws and my son just couldn't stop giving away his location to his Merkley Grandparents while playing hide and seek! Where are you Christopher? "Over here Grandma!" Waving and yelling it was the cutest thing ever! Grandpa Joe, "I can't find Christopher!" "I'm right here Grandpa!" He'd hide behind a leaf or vines that partially covered up his face and move the camouflage when they asked where he was! Grandma Cheryl tried to teach him the game; BUTTON BUTTON WHO'S GOT THE BUTTON! He couldn't hide the button or keep it a secret he'd just say, "I'm putting it right here!" And we'd see it's location as he was hiding it. Who has the button? "I do!" He didn't understand you're not supposed to tell who has the button or who you give it to, it was really darling! And if we'd ask him where it was and he didn't have it, he'd look in all of our hands and then say, "Mommy has it!" When he put it in Daddy's hands he said, "I'm going to give it to you!" We all laughed so hard! This was so funny!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment