Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Sunday

"Wow! This is wonderful" You cleaned the house Daddy! Mommy is going to be so happy!" My son said this as I was at Choir practice today, and boy was he right! My husband told me he said it.
 I came home to a completely pristenely clean kitchen today and my husband had made dinner (street tacos) and dessert! Life couldn't get any better today!

"I am asleeep!" "AGGGGH OPEN THE DOOR, OPEN THE DOOOR!" He is afraid of the dark and needs a night light or the door open so he can have the hallway light shine in his room. Don't you just love 3 year olds!

"Dinosaur vs. the Slide Raaaar Raaaaaaar Raaaaar Dinosaur Wins!"

"Dinosaur vs the slide! Raaar Raaaaaaaooooar Raaaaaor! WEEEEE! Christopher wins!"

How is your owie on your lip sweetie? " "It feels a yittle bit better, that's my owie on my lip- the kid put a plastic toy tiger in my mouth, it still makes me sad." Why honey? "Because it still hurts a yittle bit." It's almost all better it looks so much better today! You need to be really careful and make sure it's safe okay? "Okay."

"That's my John Deere Tractor!"
Grandma Cheryl: Who gave it to you?
Christopher: "You did!"

"Look Grandma I'm building a weally tall mountain!"-Christopher He said this as he was building a mountain with cups in his sandbox and kept knocking it down with a toy hammer, delightful to watch for a few seconds.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment