Friday, September 23, 2011

Sept 21, 22 & 23, 2011

Sept. 22- My son says, " The garbage truck man's neighbor got taken by Alien's! It was someone's mom and the guy got the alien's dead, but the mom was an Alien and she's good!" "Then the Aliens came back and tried to get the garbage truck man and the mom's kid to take them back!" This is what happens when my son sees Mars Needs Moms. Only he hasn't seen it for 3 months! I can tell he loved the storyline!


Sept. 23- "It's a little dewey mommy, my hands are dewey!" My husband mad cinnamon rolls for breakfast this morning, thank hun, Yum! And my son was imitating what his father said, "Sorry dear they are a little doughy." Only he said dewey. I thought it was undeniably cute!


"The Man is green and the little guys is green, he's green!"


"5 little speckled frogs sitting on a speckled log eating the most delicious bugs YUM YUM! One jumped into the pool where it is nice and cool, now there are 4 speckled frogs! 4 Little speckled frogs sitting on a speckled log, eating the most delicious bugs YUM YUM! One jumped into the pool where it is nice and cool now there are 3 speckled frogs! 3 Little speckled frogs sitting on a speckled log eating the most delicious bugs, YUM YUM! One jumped into the pool, where it was nice and cool now there are 2 speckled frogs! 2 little speckled frogs sitting on a speckled log eating the most delicious bugs, YUM YUM! One jumped into the pool where it is nice and cool now there is 1 speckled frog! 1 little speckled frog sitting on a speckled log eating the most delicous bugs, YUM YUM! He jumped into the pool where it is nice and cool now there are no speckled frogs!"   He sang this whole song with me today as I sang him the song!


Sept. 21- "I shot the cars out of the way Mom!" As we're sitting at a stoplight. I said, uh oh he said. "That wasn't a good idea, huh?" No dear it wasn't. "Okay".

No comments:

Post a Comment