Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My logical 3 year old

Today as I was driving the hour it takes to school I realized that I had forgotten my Folder for my Institute Singers class(where I sing Alto 1 in) and I said; "Whoops!" My son says,"What's wrong Mommy, what did you forget?" "Mommy forgot my Choir Folder at home sweetie." "No problem Mommy you don't need it today!" After he said that I paused for a minute and realized he was absolutely right, I don't need to fret about it. I said, "I love you Christopher you are so cute!" I told Brother Romrell that and he laughed and said that my son is so sweet and cute and asked how old he was.

Also this morning in the car as I was driving to the University of Utah, I had my blinker on to change lanes and I was about to change lanes when a lady in her car decided to try to hit me! I was upset for a minute and told my son, "That lady almost hit us! She almost turned into us!" Then my wise son says, "It's okay Mommy no problem, everything is going to be okay Mommy!" I love how he has the best perspective sometimes!

My son just said at 4 pm today; "I just did wake up Mom, I just wanted to wake up Mommy!" You never slept dear. " Me slept at school!" They told me you didn't today. "I just want out of my room then!" Okay, why didn't you just say that?


Yesterday evening he also said the cutest thing in his prayer! At the end of his prayer he said; "It's time for God to sleep, Amen!" haha! It made me laugh out loud afterwards. Of course we had to repeat the correct way you end a prayer but it was seriously really funny!


Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment