Monday, September 12, 2011

Today's thoughts

Sept. 12, 2011-
There's a bad guy! "Mommy I'm not going to be afraid of anything!"
"SCORE SCORE SCORE SCORE SCORE!" After he throws a bouncy ball all over the house and jumps up and down with elation!
"It's dark down here I should turn on the lights, I turned on the lights so me want to see!"
"OH OH OH OH OH AH AH AH!" Continues to throw bouncy ball all over the house.
"Throw it up there Daddy! Catch it! Go Get it Dad! I'm getting it and you dropped it!
Do it one more time! I'm stuck up there!" "You got it stuck up there! Oh thank you Daddy!" *after daddy gives it back. "I can get it! I can catch it watch, watch me can catch it! And try even better!" Daddy- It got stuck again! Christopher "OOOOOH :( But I want it! Get it to me, drop it into me, Get it for me! I catch it! Thank you!"
Husband says, "I'm going downstairs to hug Mommy." My son, "You can't go downstairs unless you give mommy a hug and a kiss!"
I love my son!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment