Monday, September 26, 2011

Latest Christopher Quotes

Funniest things my son has said today;
"No one wants to see me naked!" He said this out of the blue after I changed his diaper. "I'm tired I want a nap." Okay we'll go home! "No please no!Ohhhh" :( *sad face.



The next hilarious Christopherism: 
"Oh you turned around that's WONDERFUL! THANK YOU MOMMY!" 
After I turned around to go to the Library for him to pick out books.


"Mommy, can you stay over here with me?!" After I come back from my room; "Oh thank you Mommy!"


"You did it Mommy! You did it!" As I moved up 2 levels on The Sims Social Game, he said that each time.
He also said; "Great job Team!" Both times I found that very adorable!


"Read me the Dinosaur and the Alligator books Mommy pwease! I can't weach them they are too high!" So,I got those books and read them to him. During the alligator part, it's a pop up book it says BOO! and he screamed when the jaws of the alligator opened and shut inside the library; "AAAAHHHHHHHH!" "That scared me Mommy!" I'm sorry honey, shhhhh we need to be soft and still in the library.


Hope you all had a great Monday.


Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment