Saturday, September 24, 2011

A day in the Life of my son!

"I'm going to shoot you, I shot you dead!" That was the greeting I got from my 3 year old when I woke up this morning. Only he was saying he will shoot me dead with tongs, like the kind you grab hot dogs with off the grill. I thought it was very imaginative and somewhat aggravating at the same time.

"Daddy, what are you making? Are you making french toast?"
Reply; No, son I'm making German Pancakes!

"Mom, I picked out my clothes all by myself, I don't need any help!"
Reply;Great job honey! You are such a big boy!

"I love zucchini bread, I love zucchini bread, i love zucchini bread!"
Thanks, sweetie, I love it too! "I love it too!"

"I had a weally good nap!!!!!!!" You didn't nap at all honey!

"I AM BATMAN! I AM BATMAN! I AM BATMAN! I AM BATMAN! I AM BATMAN!"
" I no want to nap!" "AGGGGGGH! AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

"I went poo outside Mommy!" You what? You did not and we don't talk like that it's yucky.

"I'm sorry Daddy me no mean to hurt you, are you okay Daddy?"

Things that happen everyday;
I love you Christopher! "I love you too Mommy!" *Kisses* and hugs.

"Can you sing me the imagination song mommy?" I'd love to dear.....

"Can you read me 1 more book Mommy? PWWWWEEEEEEASEE?" Okay, one more but that is all.

"Can you sing me 1 More song Mommy? Please sing one more song? PWEEEEEAAASE?" Alright, but this is the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment