Monday, September 19, 2011

Christopher

I haven't shared the majesty of my son for a few days.

My son is a whippersnapper as you know and today he said, " I'm sorry me didn't mean to do that!" He said that after he stepped on my hairbrush which he got out and put in the living room. I'm not sure I know anyone else who apolagizes for getting something they got out and then stepping on it! He probably forgot but it was really funny! I kissed his foot better and WALA! He was better! Amazing what Mommy's kisses can heal.

"Look Mommy me's a big boy!" Oh did you carry that big apple juice all by yourself? "YEAH!" You are getting so big, you are such a big boy, thank you! "You're welcome Mommy!" Grins ear to ear as I pick him up and kiss and hug him.

Drink the rest of that apple juice dear and then you can have that one."That one we buyed at Wal-Mart? Okay" "Is the big one my yogurt? Is the big one my yogurt my Dad?" No that's mommy's. "Can me share with her my Dad?" Yes, sweetie you can have it when we make it into Frozen Yogurt in a few days. "Oh Thank you Mom!"

My favorite one he said 2 days ago was when Daddy said, "Please behave." Christopher said, "NO, I NEVER BEHAVE!" Then daddy says please cooperate so I can change your diaper and Christopher screams; " I NO COOPERATE!" Only it wasn't co-op-erate it sounded more like Coo-Perate, it made me laugh so hard! I love my zany child!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment