Sunday, September 4, 2011

Birthday Bash Weekend!

My son turned 3 Yesterday! I can hardly believe he is 3! I remember going into labor and having him at the Hospital 3 years ago! Wow, I think children grow so fast!

Sept. 4, 2011 Quotes; 1. " I'm Bob the Builder, can i fix it? Yes I can!"- my son. He loves his new play Tool set!
2. "I'm Bob the Builder I'm going to fix something!"  Mom: No, Bob the Builder needs dinner so he can have energy to build and fix things.
"Energy? Okay I'll eat."
3.‎"Okay everyone it's snugglebug time TODAY! Snugglebug time! Time for bed!" I think that's the cutest thing I've ever heard him say!
4.‎"Oh no Daddy you hurt your head? Ohhhhhh!" *sad face*. Touches his Dad's head and gives him a hug.


Sept. 2, 2011;‎"Mommy you have paint on your face!"  Mom- Yes dear it's called make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment