Thursday, September 15, 2011

My son is the cutest!

Sept. 15, 2011
"Let me check your eyes Mom!" He picks up his play doctor set and looks through the plastic part at my eyes, he even had me take my glasses off. Then he pretended to use the light to check my throat with one of his toys that was a play hammer. "Is your throat better?" Yes dear. "Okay". He checks my breathing with a fake stethoscope toy and puts it on my tummy and then asks; "Are you all better now? "Not sick anymore?" Nope, all better, thank you. "Oh, you're welcome Mommy!" *Kisses*

"Daaaaaad, Daaaaaad I want to go to Winger's! Daaaaaaad! Come on! Me want a cheese quesadilla! Daaaaaaaad PWEAAAAAASE? PWEAAAAAAASE? PWEAAAAASE make me a quesadilla!(begging)
 Dad says," I'm not going to make you a quesadilla I'm going to pick up the pizza."
Our son, "Oh, okay me come with you!"

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment