Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Update!

To see different pictures than this blog; please see my other website-http://www.merkleyadventures.blogspot.com/

Today I can't really think of much that he said. He had a huge tantrum and it was one of those hard days.
It snowed today and Christopher and I both wore our boots and coats. It sleeted this morning and snowed small hail-like snow this evening. The weather was so nice last night for Halloween and the next day it's freezing!

We went to the Market today to get some essential foods. I was amazed that the day after Halloween it's already Christmas at Smith's in West Jordan, and most Retail Stores. What about Thanksgiving? It's one of my Favorite Holidays.

I hope all of you had a safe and Happy Halloween yesterday! And make sure you check your kids candy bags so they don't come up with some creepily dangerous items!
Here are some pictures from my phone from Halloween last night.

                                                    I was Maid Marian or a Medieval Princess
                                                             Robert was Robin Hood
                                                            Christopher was Superman!

                                                             His glow stick is his sword
                                                              I am swording you!
                                                   Yummy Apple, trick or treat find!
                                                             My sweet Superman!
                                                       Making Music with his straw!
                                                                          Cheese!
                                                                 Look at all that candy!
                                                       I made these Jack-o-Lantern's

                                                  Robert made this Spider Pumpkin!

 Have a great Tuesday Night!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment