Friday, November 25, 2011

Our Savior

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for hot cocoa and for my son and the silly things he does. He said 2 days ago; "Jesus made us" & "Jesus keeps us safe from the sharks!" I have an adventurous child!
I was explaining to him that Christmas is coming soon and even though it wasn't Thanksgiving yet, that Christmas is when we celebrate (are happy) because we remember when Jesus was born. And lived on the earth. I told him, "Jesus, was born as a baby, just like you were! Well, sort of." I didn't know how to explain miraculous conception to a 3 year old. He replied; "Jesus was a baby like me!" 
Mommy; "You are not a baby anymore, you are a big boy! Did you know Jesus's Father is our Heavenly Father? He had a Mommy and Daddy on earth just like you, but, his literal and spiritual Father lives in Heaven." Jesus helped his Father make the Earth and he made us."
While, we were driving someone cut me off and I said, Mommy needs to turn the radio off so mommy can keep us all safe.
Christopher; "Is it Dangerous?" Mommy; "Yes."
Christopher; "Jesus keeps us safe!"
I am updating my family blog today too. So, if you'd like to read it go here;www.merkleyadventures.blogspot.com

Love, Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment