Thursday, November 10, 2011

Spiderman sprays ropes?


Mommy; “We are going home because it is time for night night. Mommy and daddy need to get ready for bed too.  
Christopher:“I’m going to spray ropes at you like Spiderman!” 
Mommy replies: "Spiderman has webs come out of his hands honey, he is part spider."
I say to Robert; “You have to give him points for imagination on that one! He’s going to spray ropes at us so he doesn’t have to go to sleep!”
Daddy: I’m going to tell you a Jake the Pirate story.
Christopher: “No, no, no the yellow Curious George shirt that matches your shirt!” It actually did match his Daddy’s shirt!
Daddy: Time to get out of the tub! 
Christopher: "I want to stay in here for a couple of days!" 

Have a great Thursday!
I have job interview tomorrow! Wish me luck.

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment