Saturday, November 5, 2011

First Snowfall!

Today was the First Snowfall of the Season that stuck to the ground! I was so excited this morning I took some adorable pictures of my son and the snow!


                                                  November 5, 2011; snowfall from last night
                             He couldn't wait to go outside, I had to hurry and get his winter clothes on him after this!




                                    He wanted to wear my scarf! "Look Mommy me's making prints' in the snow!"
                                             We wanted to get him gloves yesterday they were all too big.
                                                 " Look, Snow!" "Mommy, you should try it, it's delicious!"
                                                   Sweetie, we don't eat snow it's yucky, it's not to eat.
          Snow is to play with, ski, snowboard, make snowman with or snow igloo's with or go snow shoeing in. Snow is not to eat. "Try it Mommy! It's delicious!" I audibly laugh in his general direction.
                          "Is this from my prints', Daddy's Prints' or Mommy's Prints'?" It's from my Snowprints'!
       "Me's making Snow Prints' and these are Daddy's Snowprints' and these are Mommy's Snowprints'!"

                                                               "I'm going to get you!"
                                                              I love his face here!
                                                         "Look Mom, I'm Ice Skating!"
                               "I'm snowskating WEEEE! This is my trail and this is your trail Mommy!"
                                      Mommy: Can I go on your trail? Christopher: "No, you go on your trail!"
                               "Snow skating, Snow Skating, Snow Skating!" "Me's making a line in the snow!"


As we were riding TRAX on Wednesday I said; "Christopher please be quieter not everyone wants to hear you talking the whole time, it's cute bet it get's old." Christopher replies; "I am getting old!" 
And I giggle along with half of the train, I love my son!


November 4, 2011 Christopherism's:


 "I'm Grandma Cheryl's grandson! And me's 3!" " I'm Daddy's 3 year old and Mommy's too!" "Daddy is 3. Too!" "I want to dance when me's a Daddy!" "When me's a Daddy me can dance!" "Grandma got me Bob the Builder Jammies!"- Christopher


"I like this Chili! I ate the whole thing like you & Daddy!"- Christopher. He did eat it all! I will be making this again!


"Hi Grandma Cheryl, I'm being naughty!"- Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment