Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Daddy's Making China!

Yesterday when I talked to my son he said; "Daddy's making China!" I had to laugh! I thought of China the Contintent, not China the dish. He was actually saying he wanted Chinese. Silly boy!

Today when he asked; "How many of the same things do you have on your phone?" I had to think for a minute. Shazam and Facebook are both light blue. So, everytime I Shazam a song, or go to Facebook, my son was thinking, are you just doing the same thing over again?

While I was on Facebook and he asked what I was doing, I said; "I'm on Facebook." He replied;
"I like SPACEBOOK!" Hilarious!

A commercial came on in the car today. He said, "I want singing!" I wonder where he learned that?
I really don't prefer talking on the radio unless it's something that is uplifting or intriguing to me! I love my son!

"Mommy I want that store! The yellow and red one!" I can't see it honey I'm driving.
"I want to go to the store with the Jingle Bells on it!" The Jingle Bells are in the song, they are instruments, it is not a place.
"I want to see the instruments!"
Well, you are going to hear me sing and there will be Jingle Bells and other instruments playing on Saturday!
"But, I want to sing with you!"
I love you honey, I don't think you know the words dear.

I love how much like me he is at times!

Yesterday;

Can I play Mario? I love you so much Daddy!? PWEAAAASE? PWEAASE?
Can I play Zelda? You are the best Daddy in the whole wide world!!!!!! PWEAAAASE?
Daddy (on both occasions) No, I don't think so.
Whining and crying ensues. I love how my son thinks he can get anything when he tries to manipulate us.
It doesn't work kid. He'll get it sometime!!!!

Hope you all had a great Holiday! We are in the Christmas mood in our home!
If anyone knows where to find a cute advent Calendar PRONTO I'd love to know!

Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment