Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I want China!

"I'm not splashing with my hands, I'm splashing with my body!" He said this yesterday after his Dad told him no splashing in the tub.

"I want China! I want Chinahse! Pasgetti!" He wanted Lo Mein noodles. He doesn't eat the chicken, but loves the noodles and sometimes fancies a pork eggroll. He asks for China and Chinahse when he wants Chinese. It's quite funny.

"There's Mommy, Daddy and there's me!" Pointing at a slideshow of pictures I made of our family.

"Mommy, Mommy you're home! I missed you!" He shouted as I came home from school.

"My name is Woody and I'm a Cowboy, Rex's tail is a gun! *pchoo pchoo* " He said this while wearing his cowboy hat with a star on it and pretending his toy Rex is a gun.

Hope you are all having a great Season!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, and whatever else you celebrate!

Thanks for reading!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment