Thursday, December 29, 2011

December Quotes

December 26;

Mommy; "We got you fizzy bubbles!"

Christopher; "Because me was good, I was a good boy!"

Mommy; "Yes you were a good boy! Well... most of the time!"

Christopher; "Sometimes me's good, and sometimes me's bad!"

Mommy; "Yes, that's true!"

December 29;

My son's waking words "Oh you got my Pirate's out!"

December 23;

My son just said " I forgot my boy toy!" i laughed so hard! My belly hurts from gut busting laughs!


Well, I used that phrase yesterday. Grandma & Grandpa Merkley ( Robert' Parents) got him a Happy Meal the other day. He got a "toy for a girl" with it and I told Robert to get him a "boy toy!" My mistake! "Daddy found my boy toy, look it's my boy toy!" gosh I'm really laughing hard!


December 22;

"Mommy we got you the Harry Potter movie!" 
The little rat! Daddy was going to make it a surprise! But I love my son anyway!

December 20;

I'm lying in bed, my sweet boy comes in and lies down and brings his Teddy Bear. 
He says he wants to lie down. Sometimes being a mommy is so sweet.

December 11;

"Mommy you can have the rest of my snack it will feel you better! It will help you feel better! It has energy in it!" My stomach hurts bad still, but him being so sweet lifts my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment