Saturday, August 27, 2011

Welcome!


Welcome to the Blog!

Hi, thanks for joining the silly adventures of my son and the amazing things he says!
This blog is to write down what he says so I can remember it always!
And perhaps make your day brighter by making you laugh!

August 26, 2011 quote; ‎"I'm king of the mountain!" (proceeds to jump off top of couch to cushions) "Mommy do you like to jump off the couch?"


August 27, 2011 quote;"There's a monster at the end of this book, agggggggh!"  



August 25, 2011; "Mommy we're both in charge, you and me and daddy!" He said this to me after I asked him to do something. And I said to him as his mom, "I'm in charge, not you dear, daddy and mommy are in charge!"
 So he replied,"No, I'm in charge!". And then followed with the first quote.
My son is very observant and verbal. He is adapt at parroting.


Thisis also from Aug. 25- Who's your favorite Super hero? My son-"ME!" After a few laughs and a really?... no  a Superhero honey, "Spiderman!"(POW POW SWOOSH SWOOSH with his hands)

August 24, 2011-After I asked him if I could have a taste of his food he said;"Get your own food, dangatt!" I need to stop saying that word. But I laughed when he said it! After he was disciplined of course.

3 comments:

  1. Fun Chels, keep up the blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chelise:) I plan too, it's a very wonderful creative outlet, especially to share in the wonders of my son's imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, those were cute. That's so smart to write down the things he says. There are so many things we forget that happy each day, especially the small moments. I think you will get an even bigger kick out of his quotes when he is much older. He'll say, Mom!!! I can't believe you!

    ReplyDelete